DXC Technology - Deputy Manager - Indirect Tax - CA (3-5 yrs)
Job Description: Dy. Manager - Indirect Tax
Job Title: Senior Professional
No. of Position 1
- Calculation & Review of Monthly GST Liability,
- Approvals & depositing monthly GST liability,
- Collation and review of Information and supporting documents, preparation and filing of various Returns under GST within the specified timelines / Due Dates,
- Managing month end Closing and Accruals entries,
- Managing GST refunds / Notices / Litigations etc.
- Tracking other compliances under GST,
- Advising teams on GST issues on day to day basis,
- Coordinating with advisors and consultants where required with respect to filing, refunds, notices, litigations etc.
Service Tax :
- Preparation, Review & Filing of Refund Applications
- Collation of the documentation, as and when required, for the purpose of refunds / Notices / Litigations etc.
- Coordinating with Consultants where required with respect to filing, refunds, notices, litigations etc.
- Chartered Accountant with 5-8 years of working experience with 3-5 years of experience exclusively in Indirect taxation,
- Must have worked in Multinational / Big Four firms in core Indirect Tax functions,
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management,
- Ability to learn, flexibility, creativity,
- High attention to detail and good organization skills,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and set priorities.
Skill Sets :
- Must have hands-on experience in managing GST Compliances
- Should be a good team player to ensure timeliness and quality.
- Should be able to manage various Indirect tax initiatives and reporting initiatives.
- Excellent communication / Proactive approach to the work and
- Excellent presentation / Excel knowledge.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.