DVP/VP - Social Media Marketing Head - FMCG/Consumer Durables/BFSI/Insurance Business (12-20 yrs)
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media marketing strategy that aligns with the company's business goals and objectives.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Define KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns.
- Create SEO-optimised content across the entire digital infrastructure.
- Track and analyse important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audiences.
- Manage the company's social media accounts and create engaging content that resonates with the target audience.
- Monitor and respond to customer inquiries and comments on social media platforms.
- Analyse the effectiveness of social media campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as the marketing and customer service departments, to ensure a cohesive brand experience on social media.
- Monitor social media trends, including developments in design, applications, strategy, and innovation to stay relevant and effective and incorporate them into the company's strategy.
- Track social media campaigns' key performance metrics to maximize results and report progress to management.
- Analyse customer expectations according to past social media activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.