Associate Consultant at Bask HR
Views:112 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
DVP/VP - SAP Financials & Accounting (10-25 yrs)
We would like to hire a resource to Implement and automation that supports the significant growth of processes in the Finance & Accounting team.
We are looking for an AVP/DVP/VP to support us in connection with a specific focus on the digitization of Finance & Accounting processes and working in teams that combine the accounting expertise with IT and process competencies.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop and build new IT-based solutions for Finance & Accounting processes
- Lead large and complex projects that have data component (Transformation, Analytics, AI) or are in the SAP environment (FI/CO, SD, MM, SEM-BCS, BW and S/4HANA)
- Improve business processes and functions through Advanced Data Analytics like Process Mining and automation via Robotic Process Automation
- Usage of new technologies to collect, extract and process data
- Lead and support projects for Corporate and Group planning, management and controls as well as consolidation with FPM/ EPM/ CPM solutions
- Effectively leverage knowledge and experience to support the delivery of key Financial Data and Analytics projects, nurture valuable relationships both within HPY and stakeholders and develop strong capabilities through both training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
- Ensure everyone on the team fully understands the Automation needs and expectations to develop deliverables that are focused, clear, accurate and well-presented
- Ensure work is delivered in a timely manner and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Engage and develop new opportunities related to new projects, solutions, and relationships
Skills and attributes for success:
- To qualify for the role you should have
- Master degree (preferred in Finance or comparable)
- 10+ years of experience on digitization of finance processes with different IT solutions like SAP, PowerBI, LucaNet
- Good understanding of accounting and finance processes
- A proven record of excellence in project leadership, specifically when managing, mentoring and improving a team of high-performing individuals
- Ability to successfully deliver multiple engagements, exceed expectations, manage commercial aspects (budgets), and manage quality and risk
- Ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-paced and environment investing in sustainable relationships
- Very good English skills (speaking and writing) is a prerequisite.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.