DVP/SVP/Head - Treasury - BFS (12-25 yrs)
1. Exposure around tying relationship for fund raise through Business Correspondent (BC), Co-lending, Securitisation, structured finance and through other instruments
2. Leading the Treasury Team and driving Treasury Governance and own the Goals for Treasury
3. Raising Debts from domestic Banks & FIs & overseas markets, for the same, working in close co-ordination with Management
4. Prepare information deck for investors as part of the borrowing program covering company profile, credit ratings, financial details, financial projections, etc
5. Interact and build strong relationship with Lenders and Credit Rating Agencies for borrowings and servicing of borrowings
6. Drive innovation in treasury for improved productivity, high conversion, new cost effective debt structures etc.
7. Ensuring to submit information as per the prescribed templates of Banks/NBFCs and other lenders, preparing projections in CMA format of Banks
8. Ensure timely servicing of all treasury payments (debt servicing) in coordination with accounts team
9. Ensure monitoring of security cover for secured borrowings and review security cover statements submitted to lenders to ensure compliance with terms
10. Liaise with Secretarial department at the time of borrowings to ensure timely documentation for credit facilities, charge management for security, availability of board resolutions, etc.
11. Preparation of complete MIS relating to lenders, borrowings and investments
12. Support the Compliance desk with regard to all compliance relating to Lenders such as Financial and Reporting Covenants, Post disbursal conditions and filings of RBI
13. Prepare presentations for Management / ALCO / Board and MIS on Borrowings, Interest cost and economic events such as Monetary Policy, RBI / SEBI regulations on borrowings
14. Monitor hedging positions of the company, MTM calculation, interaction with Bank Treasury and Forex Advisor for MTM reconciliation
15. Manage transition from LIBOR to Alternate Reference Rate (ARR) for foreign currency borrowings
16. Ensure to improve company's credit rating
Desired Candidate Profile:
(1) 12-15+ yrs of relevant work experience into treasury and co-lending operations.
(2) Must be from BFSI industry.
(3) Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
(4) Good negotiation skills
(5) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
(6) Self starter
(6) Experience in 3+ companies in same industry