CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:1879 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
DVP - Project Management & Process Digitization - Retail Banking Operations (14-20 yrs)
DVP - Project Management & Process Digitization - Retail Banking Operations
- If you have driven Process Digitization for a Bank/ NBFC/ Fintech Organisation and are an expert in designing the digitization plan, mapping process, a Techno-Functional expert with strong understanding of Functional Domain and Technology, collaborated with the Business/ Operations/ Technology teams then you are best fit for the role.
- We are looking at individuals with over 15 years experience for managing the process digitization within the Bank for its Retail Operations Digitization Unit to help the bank's customers to have a paperless/ no ticket/ hassle-free experience right from onboarding to transaction monitoring and reconciliation.
- The incumbents should have driven process digitization projects and been a part of the end to end digitization journey.
- Need Different Domain Experts / Specialists for the following domains at Deputy Vice President Level
- Third-party products ; Mutual Funds/ Insurance
- Prepaid Cards Vertical
- Cards Operations (Debit Card/ Credit Card)
- Custody & Fund Accounting Operations
- Merchant Acquisition and Interchange Operations
- Payments Operations
- Depository Operations
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Staff will handle new Product & Process setups where interim system solution or automation in CORE to be done
- The staff will review and analyze the existing Operational processes and automate the same with an objective of faster processing, ensure checks, controls are built as part of the solution & reduction in processing timing.
- The staff will also be accountable for the entire project scope and will ensure E2E project completion.
- The staff will be managing all project documentation part, CN, DOU, FSD sign offs, UAT & production movement.
- The staff will be accountable to meet the project output as per requirement of the stakeholders
- Managing delivery of project according to pre decided plan and evaluate and assess result of project.
- The staff will be presenting the project plans, status updates to senior management from time to time.
- The staff will liaise with all stakeholders viz. co-branding partners, technical service providers, system vendors, Internal teams like IT, BSG, BTG, Product, Audit, Policy, Risk, AFU, Compliance, etc.
Project Manager Requirements :
- Strong understanding of functional domain being managed.
- Project Management Experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of organizational skills, attention to details and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.