CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:263 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
DVP/Product Lead - Government & Institutional Business Unit - Education - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Our clients, a Leading Private Bank is looking out for a dynamic Product Management professional as DVP - Product Lead for managing the Education vertical - Government and Institutional Business Unit to be based at Mumbai
Individuals who are currently managing a Product role for TASC (Trust/Associations/Clubs/ Societies) - Banking / Financial Services would be preferred for the role though desirable is someone who has a Product Management profile looking at Education sector- Banking/ Financial services sector.
Job Purpose :
Product Lead will be responsible for growth in Education segment business as part of institutional business of the bank.
Job Description :
Business Development :
- Product Lead will be responsible for growth in Institutional book size as per assigned Targets.
- Product lead has to Scope, Identify the untapped opportunities and drive acquisition across states in the below mentioned broad categories to achieve the assigned targets :
- Daycare centers/Montessori- s/Pre Schools/Nursery schools
- Primary Schools, Secondary Schools (Private/Govt.)
- Colleges (Private/Govt.)
- Universities (Private/Govt.)
- Education Boards - State & Center
- Vocational institutions
- Coaching classes
- Tracking of Balance of the segment on regular basis and reporting to management regularly as well as on reviews and monthly reports.
- Market Research, Competition analysis, existing data analysis for continuous improvement in product and portfolio growth.
- To provide existing products & solutions to both existing and new to bank Institutes:
- Solutions Products Impact
- e-Campus Multipurpose Cards Ease of making payments @ various predefined points
- e-Branch in Campus KIOSK / ATM Acquisition of Salary accounts, cross sell of digital products
- Smart Hub PG - UPI / BHIM / DC / CC / NB/ QR Real Time Basis Recon
- eCMS RTGS / NEFT / IMPS / ACH Fee Payment from Bank Branches
- eNET RTGS/ NEFT/IMPS Vendor & Salary Payments
- Value Added Services Integrated Reports / Web Based MIS Portal Customized Reports
- Smartbuy Platform for promoting services to the Bank customers Outreach avenue for select service providers to promote services to 45 million the bank customers
- Identify the requirements of the training centers/students and accordingly proposing the customized solutions.
- Spearhead the projects and Imparting / arranging the product trainings to the RBB/GIB team on new products/ solutions being introduced in education segment from time to time.
- Product Lead has to coordinate and communicate with all the stake holders i.e with respective GIB Solutions Team, Product, RBB, solution sales & GIB channel teams for business development.
- To create and develop relationship with Key Accounts through meaningful engagements.
Drive Initiatives :
- Drive collection solutions specifically for Fee collection which is the main source of income for these institutions.
- Additionally various payment solutions can be offered to the institutions to acquire complete end to end requirement of the institution.
- Opportunity - Online and Offline payment and collection solutions like Payment gateways, POS, QR, CMS, Smart Hub, Smart buy, etc
- Drive to Coordinate with empaneled vendors for providing ERP solutions to schools and to identify new vendors for best product offering and optimizing opportunities
- Basis segment requirement conceptualize & provide customized products and solutions in co-ordination with GIB Solutions team, BTG, WBO, Aggregators and empaneled vendors.
- Responsible to work in close coordination with all stake holders/cross functional depts. such as Payments, WBO, RBB, Trade team, General Insurance, Group Medical Policy for staff, CV loans, WCs, etc. for developing new products and solutions.
- Act as an efficient bridge between GIB and all other departments for channel requirements like marketing, compliance, legal, various other product teams, etc.
- Understanding channel requirements and competition practices, considering risk parameters, and recommending changes in existing processes to ensure minimum opportunity loss for the business.
- To develop and promote bank brand in Education segment by carrying various marketing initiatives.
- Spearhead the projects and Impart / arrange the product trainings to the RBB/ GIB team on new products / solutions in segment.
Portfolio Management :
- To circulate the new mandate to branches and GIB team, PAN India and champion the acquired mandate with an objective of Increase in NAV & CIB.
- Identify opportunities within education institutes like vendors, service providers whom we can onboard on our smart buy platform and get their business as well.
- Basis segment requirement conceptualize & provide customized products and solutions in co-ordination with GIB Solutions Team, Solution Sales team, BTG, WBO, Aggregators, ERP Solution Providers etc.
- Monitor the Cost to Income of the segment & account level on a monthly basis
- Work on reduction of Cost to Income by taking appropriate cost reduction and income enhancement actions
- Identify X-sell Opportunities in the education portfolio in-order to improve the overall profitability of the channel & the bank.
- Need - Gap analysis vis-a-vis competitor's offerings and providing with feedback to the respective product teams, thereby enhancing the product capability - being one step ahead approach.
- Scope and Introduce alternate channels operating in the field of education and look for new partnerships with the bank to further improve our market share in the education segment.
- Product Lead will be responsible for improving activation and cross sell in the existing book with the help of Solution Sales Team and RBB team.
- Product Lead will be responsible for replicating the success stories of focused departments & schemes across all states.
- Spearhead the projects and Impart / arrange the product trainings to the RBB/ GIB team on new products / solutions in Healthcare segment.
Key Skills :
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
Experience Required :
- MBA from Premium institute with minimum experience of 10 - 15 yrs
Major Stakeholders :
- Branch Banking Team
- GIB Solutions team
- GIB-Channel / Central Govt Team
- Solution Sales Team
- Cards Team