Senior Analyst at Scalene Works
Views:610 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
DVP - Process Excellence/BPM & Quality - Service Sector/Financial Services (12-20 yrs)
DVP - Process Excellence/BPM & Quality-MNC-Gurgaon
Continuous Improvement Role
- Lead/Facilitate high impact Cross functional projects across aligned functions & geographies around identified improvement initiatives focusing on Productivity, Customer experience, enabling growth and improving engagement. Ability to drive initiatives impacting key levers of organizations performance
- Execute project deliverables using methodical approaches such as DFSS, DMAIC, Lean etc.
- Coach direct reports and resources outside the function on quality methodologies and on advanced quality tools of Process Improvement(Green Belt / Black Belt training). Encourage innovative solutioning using advanced brainstorming tools, Lateral Thinking, TRIZ etc.
- Assist Quality & BPM functional head in the development and refinement of strategy and implementation of Functional initiatives within the business priorities of revenue growth, profitability, cost reduction, enhancing customer experience and productivity
- Lead and guide Quality Managers / Functional Black Belts for Process Management related activities.
- Conduct trainings: quality induction, quality awareness and other training as deemed appropriate
- Create and drive quality culture through E Modules for Training. Drive a certification within organisation"
- Participate in external Quality forums
Process Management Responsibilities :
- Facilitate aligned functions and Process Owners in identification of business processes in a standardized manner. Processes should be identified along with the Process Hierarchy so as not to miss critical processes
- Ensure identified business processes are documented in a timebound & phased manner as per organizational priorities.
- Each process should be documented along with clearly defined efficiency and effectiveness measures enabling effective measurement of business processes and for identifying improvement opportunities
- Design & Guide implementation of Process deployment system to ensure that high level of awareness around created & changed processes across geographies & levels.
- Implementing Change Management System to facilitate that Process documents are always up to date with changing business needs
- Bring in new wave such as RPA / Digitisation in the process management
- Liaise with Internal Audit team for identifying the critical processes not documented and changes required in existing process documents
Team Management Responsibilities :
- Coach direct reports on quality methodologies and on advanced quality tools of Process Improvement. Encourage innovative solutioning using advanced brainstorming tools, Lateral Thinking, TRIZ etc.
- Mentor & Review performance of black belts within quality team around Quality Tools and techniques being used as part of the Quality Improvement projects.
- Build Quality DNA within the organization through Employee upskilling and certification
- Periodic status updates to Functional leader and leaders of aligned functions around status on quality initiatives
- Financial Savings through quality improvement projects driven for higher Sales, increased collections, reduced customer complaints & making processes faster
- Documentation, Deployment, Standardization & Change Management for organizational processes and SOPs to drive organization towards higher compliance levels
- Build Quality DNA in the organization through Employee upskilling on quality tools through trainings and project participation.
- Sound knowledge on Quality Methodologies of Six Sigma, Lean Practices, Business Process Reengineering
- High level of understanding of International Process classification frameworks like APQC
- Hands on experience in process management & process classification for organizations in Banking / NBFC Sector"
- "High level of expertise in Statistical Analysis
- Hands on experience in using Minitab or equivalent statistical software
- Ability to translate statistical inferences in business terms to senior management"
- Ability to Design new Processes using House of Quality, FMEAs and other relevant tools
- Ability to Create Process Documents on MS Visio or any other Business Process Management Tool
- Ability to drive and manage process change management"
- Strong strategic skill set; able to synthesize and translate internal and external customer input, business performance metrics and strategic directives into projects/action plans
- Excellent project management skills to drive project completion in planned time period"
Adaptable; must anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing environment and Effective at managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent facilitation/influencing skills at Senior Management Level
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive innovation & lateral thinking
- Ability to enable RPA initiatives with best practices in the industry to reduce fallout rate
-Ability to manage a team of highly skilled resources (black belts / change experts)
- Team Management Skills, Good team player and business change agent.
- Must act as an inclusive leader and also be able to work independently to drive progress
- Graduate / MBA
- Black Belt / Master Black Belt Certification from reputed Institute / organization
- Overall experience of 12 years & Minimum 3 years in lead role of Quality & Process Management with a successful track record for delivering high impact projects impacting the business performance of medium to big organizations.
- Minimum 3 year Operational experience of Core Processes & Project Management in quality methodologies
- Service Sector / Financial Services / Credit Card Industry