Client Partner at Fynehand
Views:436 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
DVP - Company Secretary - BFSI (10-18 yrs)
- Ensure compliance of the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and rules made thereunder and the ICSI Secretarial Standards applicable for the Company.
- Convene the meetings of the board of directors, committees and shareholders, and to prepare the draft of the notice, the agenda and the minutes & resolutions of the proceedings of the meetings of the board of directors, committees and shareholders- as per the applicable provisions of the Companies Act 2013 and the ICSI Secretarial Standards.
- To prepare/ update all the statutory registers of the Company and ensure filing of ROC returns as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Assist in preparing the draft of the Annual Report including drafting of notice of general meeting, directors report, corporate governance report, etc.
- Assist in preparing the requisite policies as per the Companies Act, 2013 and the Terms of Reference pertaining to various committees.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years in an NBFC with PE and Bank shareholders in addition to the promoter, if any.
- Strong exposure in all the compliances relating to fund raising through issue of listed/ unlisted non convertible debentures through public issue/ private placement & commercial papers as per the RBI guidelines on issue of money market instruments/ commercial papers/ non-convertible debentures, SEBI guidelines for issue and listing of debt/structured products/ market linked debentures, listing agreement with stock exchanges, credit rating requirements, etc.
- Working knowledge of administration of ESOP Plans and Schemes, including drafting and implementation of ESOP Schemes and variations thereof.
- Knowledge and experience in building compliance processes of SEBI's Insider Trading Regulations as applicable to debt listed entities and SEBI's Broking Regulations would be good to have.
- Exposure in working on CSR proposals and knowledge of provisions relating to CSR under the Companies Act and Rules made thereunder and working of companies incorporated under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Exposure in process related to corporate restructuring, strategic investments, acquisitions, listing of equity shares & its compliances shall be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.