HR Consultant at Dvara Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:552 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Dvara Solutions - Business Analyst Lead - Product Specialist (8-10 yrs)
Position : Business Analyst Lead:
Experience 8-10 years of experience
The incumbent will be in-charge of setting up and getting the product live for a new client as well as managing a team of consultants for the on-going service support for our existing client.
1. To manage a team of consultants and work along with them to deliver tech requirements for the clients.
2. To coordinate with the client and internal development teams for all aspects of implementation.
3. To conduct kick-off meetings with every new client to review expectations and to create a written project implementation plan with milestones and deliverables.
4. To Monitor every step of the implementation process and project progress;
5. To proactively identify potential issues and address them in a timely manner.
6. To communicate project status and to disseminate project information to client and internal project teams on a regular basis
7. To work closely with the product development team in discussing client feedback, post-implementation reviews and to document lessons learnt.
8. To communicate with the product development/ product management team regarding all implementation related customizations
9. To understand and manage evolving client expectations. To execute timely communication and change management.
10. To implement and track key metrics in-order to analyse performance relative to customer service.
11. To develop and monitor project implementation plan in accordance with contract agreement to meet customer expectation
12. To issue a client survey at the completion of each implementation to determine the clients perspective on the overall project.
13. Other duties as assigned from time to time.
1. Ability to manage a team
2. Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/task simultaneously
3. Exceptional customer service skills
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Excellent problem solving & critical thinking abilities is a must
6. Flexibility to travel
7. Experience in banking and financial services sector is an added advantage
8. Hands-on-experience in Core Banking Products is an added advantage
Minimum Qualification: MBA in Finance