Human Resource at Durha Group
Views:760 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Durha Infracon - Senior Manager - Planning (8-10 yrs)
Brief Job Description: Will be responsible for:-
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP- s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
- Prepare project organization and communication charts
- Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Ensure clients- needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log
- Review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval
- Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database
- Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
- Keep others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
Total Experience & Education Qualification :
10 Years in EPC Companies. BTech in Civil
Company Profile :
Durha Infracon is one of the fastest growing technology driven EPC players in the country, offering innovative execution and delivery solutions to its clients in multiple sectors for projects of varied scale and complexity. The company is known for managing complex projects with dexterity and offering delivery systems that can meet any client's needs including general contracting, design-build & construction management in the sectors such as Transportation, Airports, Urban Infrastructure, Manufacturing Industry, Housing etc
We are working with ALSTOM for Dedicated Freight Corridor as well as for the Kochi Metro and we think there can be a lot of synergies between Atkins and Durha when it comes to transportation development in India.
Some of Durha Infracon's key clients include Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS), ALSTOM, Larsen & Toubro, National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRIP), Monnet Ispat & Energy, Pratibha Industries, Kaz stroy, Engineering India Limited, Hiranandani Energy and Paharpur Cooling Towers Limited amongst others.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.