Human Resource at Durha Group
Views:1452 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Durha Infracon - Project Manager - Construction Site (6-10 yrs)
Project Manager - Construction Site (Malayalam + Construction Company experience)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- Manages entire Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) projects including scope, budgets and scheduling from kick-off through commissioning and final acceptance by Owner
- Team player acting as liaison between customer, design team, sales team and installation contractors to ensure proper and timely completion.
- Responsible for timely completion of project, project cost variances and causes, project schedule variances and causes, project performance accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Ensures compliance and documentation of all applicable safety requirements
- Responsible for entire Project contract, planning and implementation
- Periodically acts as on site construction manager for smaller equipment projects with durations of 1-2 weeks
- Conducts Daily/Weekly/Monthly meetings with client personnel throughout design, start up, performance testing and final acceptance
- Analyzes customer needs and operations and incorporates this into estimates for additional services/features/installation or for changes to approved design
- Knowledge of estimating, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and scheduling
- Participate in the development of proposals including estimating, feasibility and solutions
- Prepares material procurement and construction documents
- Responsible for project job cost maintenance and manpower scheduling
- Tracks, compiles and organizes data related to generating costs and schedules for installations
- Develops and implements standardized project documentation and directives for project meetings
- Determines and communicates acceptable variances in procedures for specific projects
- Identifies new process improvements and technical changes that address customer communication needs
- Develops and utilizes process to alert key people of conditions and delays that may negatively affect deliverables and or costs for each project
Job Requirements :
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs; working in tight quarters.
Ability to operate/use :
- General maintenance tools
- General test measurement instruments
- General Office Equipment, PC
- Substantial mobility and dexterity to function throughout the facility and on customer work sites.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle.
Education and Experience Requirements :
- BE/BTech Degree in Construction, Civil Engineering.
- PE or PMP certification is desirable
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive people leadership experience, includes management of a technical team within an Engineer, Procure and Construction (EPC) company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Malayalam and Tamil
- Demonstrated ability to think pro-actively and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and customer focus approach
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Applications such as Project, Excel, Word.
- Proven proficiency utilizing ERP applications and AutoCAD
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed deadline expectations
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.