Talent Acquisition Role at Dura Automotive Services India Pvt Ltd
Views:26 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Dura Automotive - Cost Estimation Role (5-8 yrs)
DURA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS
Job Title: Cost Estimation Engineer
Reports to: Manager Global Strategy and Planning
1) To prepare costing template (business plan) of an allocated program, to compile cost data into Duras standard financial tool.
2) To Facilitate and lead all cost estimating and business analysis for allocated program.
3) To work with cross functional teams like Program, Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Operations, and controlling to obtain relevant cost information.
4) To support in various key business decision making activities like Make Vs Buy, New Program quotation, Profitability improvement activities for Gate 0-5 programs.
5) To work with Global cross functional team (European, North America) team in multiple time zone.
1) Experience of 5 to 8 years working in Tier 1 auto ancillary company, preferably in Cost Estimation field.
2) Candidate will be working on global programs, Cross Functional Team is based on multiple regions like France/Germany/EU Region/North America, and so prior experience of working with global teams/culture is desirable.
3) Must have exposure to a typical Tier 1 automotive business environment, must have worked on project (any function) from Gate 0-5
4) Excellent Communication and Coordination Skills.
5) Bachelors Degree in Engineering is must.