Talent Acquisition Associate at Dunzo
Views:763 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Dunzo - Supply Lead (5-7 yrs)
About Dunzo :
Dunzo is a 24x7 delivery app that makes your city more accessible by getting the best of it at
your doorstep. You can order groceries, food, and medicines, send packages within the city or even use Dunzo to commute from one place to another. Currently operational in Bangalore, Pune,
Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, and Jaipur.
What you'll do :
- Manage the city's supply (delivery partner) function end to end - onboarding, supply performance metrics & economics of the supply system.
- Responsible for order fulfillment, logistics, and customer experience.
- Create plans, and processes, and lead the partner supply teams to establish efficiency and quality, and achieve goals.
- Analyze data and use multiple data dashboards to drive supply operations to drive efficiency and control possible frauds in the system.
- Own cost metrics on the delivery partner side for onboarding and incentive.
- Identify and scale best practices and innovate or improve current processes.
- Develop initiatives and best practices to increase partner engagement and loyalty.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders like central supply, local regulatory bodies, etc. and represent Dunzo.
- Build a team that embodies Dunzo values; ensuring consistent learning and growth.
- Drive operational projects related to partners - share insights to help productize the process.
- Ability to evaluate and manage the resources and processes required for the successful completion of projects. Ensuring that the individual branches focus on safety, quality, customer service, and profitability.
- Monitor real-time service levels and schedule adherence.
Qualification & Skills :
- Atleast 4+ years of relevant industry experience & 2+ years of experience in team management.
- Experience in handling pillion supply.
- Prior experience on data dashboards - Tableau, Redash, etc is strongly preferred.
- Strong experience and knowledge in SQL.
- Strong analytical understanding and exceptional data management skills.
- Strong sense of empathy towards the delivery partner community.
- Project management - ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills in constrained environments with limited resources.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.