Executive at Dun & Bradstreet
Views:3793 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Dun & Bradstreet - Strategic Account Planner/Strategic Account Manager - Corporate Sales (2-4 yrs)
- New Customer Acquisition. & Mapping of Accounts in the region allocated
- Daily reporting of all sales activity.
- Achieve budgeted revenue and sales through L&EIG products viz. customized training, Certifications, Content, etc.
- Achieve revenue through new client acquisition.
- Meet departmental heads of HR, finance, sales, various businesses, to address their training needs
- Adhere to sales plan like meeting the budgeted number of clients every week, follow up with clients, etc.
- Credit control by collecting the outstanding payments.
- Coordinate with operations, faculty, execution team, etc. to ensure smooth delivery.
- Ensure process adherence at all times and error free timely delivery of projects.
- Ensure timely invoicing and collections.
- Funnel Management.
- MBA or any post-graduation with relevant experience in business development, preferably having experience in selling training solutions to corporates.
- Highly articulate with excellent business communication (verbal and written) skills and presentation skills suitable for a global corporate environment
- Energized by a highly demanding and result oriented team environment where priorities can change frequently.
- Possesses excellent MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Word skills