Consultant at Dun and Bradstreet
Views:2182 Applications:688 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:221
Dun & Bradstreet - Strategic Account Manager (3-6 yrs)
- Managing existing and new stream of business with large corporates typically Fortune 1000 companies across industries and responsible for growing business
- Responsible for pitching B2B Data-related or Data-based solutions.
- Meeting head of analytics / director sales/ strategy heads and ability to understand organizational requirements.
- Working with solution architect at D&B to resolve client needs with our data solutions
- Authoritative business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Complete Ownership of assigned accounts from Lead Generation to Delivery of final service offering.
- Liaising with the operations team for a smooth delivery of the end product and ensuring the service expectations of the customers are met.
- Manage accurate forecasts - providing and maintaining a qualified and up to date funnel, reporting to management on a defined, regular basis.
- Experience in managing global accounts/ relationships and increasing business for India market by providing relevant solutions Responsible for implementation and migrating existing customers on D&B's new business platforms Daily reporting of all sales activity.
- MBA with relevant experience of 3+ years in Client Acquisition roles.
- Highly articulate with excellent business communication (verbal and written) skills and presentation skills suitable for a global corporate environment.
- Experience in Corporate sales and B2B Sales
- Strong virtual team worker with the willingness to travel within the region.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide value added insights
- Should have a research-based approach to understand Client's marketing needs and pitch solutions accordingly.