Specialist - Human Capital at Duff & Phelps
Views:3203 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Duff & Phelps - Service Delivery Manager - Finance & Accounts Domain (5-9 yrs)
Duff & Phelps is hiring a Service Delivery Lead in Finance & Accounts for our global finance operation team, based in Mumbai.
As Service Delivery Lead, you will be handling process transition, supporting SSC Head in developing and deploying process leveraging experience and adding efficiency at SSC, Work with process owners and other support team to resolve queries and issues. Assisting corporate accounting team in performing check of day-to-day transaction processed to accounting, administrative support in the areas of accounting, monitoring required reconciliations to be performed at transaction level, handling auditors, etc
- Lead for transaction capturing to General Ledger Activity - Fixed Assets
- FX, Prepaid and Accrued Expenses
- Internal and external Audit Support
- GL Reconciliations
- General Ledger Maintenance, Module closings, Ledger, account and cost center setup
- Journal Entries
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Oversee Mumbai Finance Operations, approx. 30 professionals
- Assist Controllership Leadership Team with ad hoc requests and special projects, as needed.
- University degree with specialization in Finance & Accounting
- Chartered Accountant (CA) candidates will be given preference
- Should have 6-7 years of experience in handling Process Transitions and Shared Service centers operation deliveries combined with accounting and finance experience and 5 plus years of supervisory experience. (Significant BPO experience, having both supported and led global projects)
- Proven experience with India/US Accounting and Compliance requirements
- Experience with knowledge transfer and reconciliations
- General Accounting and ERP experience (Lawson preferred)
- Familiar with Microsoft office applications
- Six Sigma qualified
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Efficient & organized and Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to handle stress and pressure of workflow and tight deadlines
- Able to work overtime during peak periods (i.e. financial close and annual audit)
- Requirement to work UK shift hours.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.