Senior Associate - Human Capital at Duff & Phelps
Views:3574 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Duff & Phelps - Senior Associate/Senior Consultant - Due Diligence - CA (3-6 yrs)
- Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions.
- As an organization, we think globally and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
- We are currently looking for a Senior Associate/ Senior Consultant. Our Due Diligence professionals work with clients to recognize their business needs and are able to develop strategies that are critical to their investment decisions. A crucial component of this is assisting them in the financial, operational, tax, information technology, pension and benefits aspects of the due diligence process.
Join our team and together we will power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
- Due Diligence professionals analyze financial and operational results of target company through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Examining historical trends and discussing significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods
- Assisting in identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Assisting clients in identifying pre and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing long-term business relationships
- Managing and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process
- Assisting the Practice Leader in overall practice management
- Helping the firm build a strong practice in South East Asia region (including Singapore & Japan)
- Working with cross-border teams including colleagues in the US and Europe
- Minimum of 3-6 years of Due Diligence experience
- Chartered Accountant
- Public accounting experience
- Financial Due Diligence for private equity and strategic buyers
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Supervisory experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.