Specialist - Human Capital at Duff & Phelps
Views:1233 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Duff & Phelps - Senior Associate - Cyber Risk (2-9 yrs)
- We are looking for bright, inquisitive minds who are experienced in and passionate about modern cyber threat hunting and response. Our Cyber Security Monitoring and Response Senior Associates use leading endpoint and network monitoring tools to identify, analyses, and respond to a variety of threats and threat actors impacting systems and networks around the globe.
- At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we- ll maximize the value of your career.
- Performing daily threat hunting, detection and analysis of events generated by advanced endpoint monitoring solutions and related security tools.
- Writing of basic threat reports associated with significant events.
- Assist in ongoing research, development, and testing of enhanced threat detection techniques and indicators.
- Conduct basic forensic, malware triage and sandbox analysis.
- 2 - 6 years prior experience managing or analyzing output from endpoint threat detection products such as Carbon Black, Splunk or other SIEM solutions, intrusion detection solutions, or related security products preferred.
- Low level understanding of Windows operating system architecture fundamentals (NTFS, registry, processes, binaries, DLLs, etc.) and administration. Similar understanding of MacOS and/or Linux a plus.
- Understanding of common malware behavior and persistence mechanisms.
- Working knowledge of various scripting languages and/or security and malware analysis tools such as: Python, Ruby, Unix Shell, PowerShell, Yara,
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and related networking concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of information security basics especially in the realm of security incident response
- Relevant cyber security certifications including GCIA, GCIH, GCWN, CISSP, GREM a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.