Specialist - Human Capital at Duff & Phelps
Views:967 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Duff & Phelps - Global Compensation & Benefits Manager (10-15 yrs)
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you- ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you- re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
- The role will play a critical role in supporting compensation and benefits globally across our 28 countries including India.
- The manager will be, initially, charged with hiring, training and managing a Compensation & Benefits Analyst to support the global compensation and benefits team.
- Successful candidates will be analytical and detail oriented, have strong Excel modeling and communication skills, be quickly adaptable to new concepts and situations and be comfortable with working independently and interacting with employees at all levels across the globe. Ideally, the candidate will have previous experience managing/supervising and developing more junior team members.
- At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we- ll maximize the value of your career.
- To support the submission and analysis of compensation and benefits surveys
- Oversee the administration of global benefits policies
- To develop and review salary ranges
- To support Human Capital Business Partners on pricing roles
- Ensure compliance of benefits policies with local regulatory reporting requirements
- Running reporting and analysis
- To support the annual global compensation review cycle
- To prepare reports and presentations for senior management in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- To ensure close working with colleagues in both New York & London
- Work with flexible and 'shift' hours in order to align with UK business hours
- Bachelor degree with emphasis on human resources, business, finance or related field
- 10+ years of compensation and benefits experience, preferred with experience with an international organization
- Highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint, including moderate to complex modelling and analysis
- Experience using an HRIS application and reporting; Oracle Fusion a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proactive and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills