Specialist - Human Capital at Duff & Phelps
Views:1056 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Duff & Phelps - General Ledger Manager - Finance (4-5 yrs)
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you- ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you- re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we- ll maximize the value of your career.
You will be key in the month-end close process and preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations which would also include Inter-company reconciliations, maintenance of inter-company ledgers and other related records, administrative support in the areas of inter-company accounting, handling auditors, etc. All inter-companies across Duff & Phelps group would be part of your scope.
You will be motivated to achieve individual, group and company goals. Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
As a member of the finance department, you will be assisting in the accounting functions which includes following, but not limited to:
- Develop and implement procedures for inter-company transaction booking and reconciliation by analyzing current procedure to achieve compliance with various regulatory requirement, efficiency and quality of inter company balances
Responsible for execution of Inter Company processes as below :
a. Raising of invoices/debit notes
b. Booking and review of debit & credit notes raised by inter companies
c. Performing inter-company reconciliation for transaction and balances
d. Addressing reconciliation items, if any
e. Follow up and drive resolution of open reconciliation items
f. Ensuring settlement/collection of inter company balances and
g. Performing confirmation procedures from / to all inter company transaction and balances
h. Responsible for the accurate reporting of the status of the reconciliations
- Escalating any account related issues to Controllers
- Support all types audits - regional /local and global audits with regards to inter company
- Ensure compliance with global / local applicable regulations and industry practice
- Post Graduate/Part qualified accountant with 4 - 5 years working experience in General & Inter company Accounting, Reconciliations, Payment Processing and Audit Support etc. Chartered Accountant qualification would be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritizing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, familiarity with other Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work overtime during peak periods (i.e. financial close and annual audit)