AGM Talent Acquisition at DTDC Express Limited
Views:1584 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
DTDC - Senior Manager - Strategic Initiatives & Projects (6-8 yrs)
The role is responsible for the Functional Portfolio Management (Smooth running, development & execution) of the company's Channel Management & Retail Management. The role is expected to implement channel strategies and tactics towards differentiated value propositions and better customer retention amongst channel partners. The role is also required to focus on maintaining close strategic association with the key stakeholders of National, zonal and regional significance. The role holder must undertake new initiatives & projects with an aim to grow an overall business, franchisee network, and service improvements.
STRATEGIC / TACTICAL :
- Maintain and build strong, disciplined, and quality branded Channel Partners with a focus on market penetration and sustainable network growth
- Drive ongoing initiatives with the franchisees and the end customers in the area of customer promotions, channel incentive programs, and lead generation activities
- Set short- and long-term channel sales strategies and aligned goals
- Oversee go to market strategy & overall channel partner development in association with the respective departments/sub-departments
- Be an integral part of the leadership team within the company and lead the development and implementation of channel strategies consistent with the long-term business objectives
- Provide quality leadership for the organizations internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding the values at all times
- Partner in Organization-Wide & Channel Related Projects to deliver successful implementation of Network development and growth strategies.
- Oversee and monitor the preparation of annual budget & analysing variances of various zones
- Determine annual forecasts and develop annual sales quotas for circles/regions
- Establish pricing strategies along with the teams, recommend selling prices, and monitor competition, supply, and demand
- Oversee and Monitor the Channel Operations
- Oversee and Monitor the Retail Sales & Alliances
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that affect current and future growth of franchisee
- Working with external companies/alliances to meet business objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.