Corporate HR Manager at DTDC
Views:2111 Applications:542 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
DTDC - Senior Manager/Manager - Process Excellence & Channel Partner Development (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager/Manager - Process Excellence & Channel Partner Development
About Us :
- DTDC is the pioneer of the franchising concept in the industry and operates one of the largest parcel delivery networks in India. Through its strategic partnership with Europe's DPD group which is backed by Le Groupe La Poste the French Postal organization, DTDC's global network and reach offers end-to-end solutions for parcels with diversified offerings such as Express Domestic & International, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Warehousing, E-commerce, E-Fulfilment and Cross-Border Solutions.
- DTDC's expansive footprint spans across USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, China, Singapore and major Asian countries, through its own operations, joint ventures and business associates.Established in 1990 and headquartered at Bengaluru, DTDC engages a field workforce of more than 35000 resources with 7 Zonal offices, 20 strategically located Regional Offices and over 522 operating facilities spread across India. DTDC Express Limited has its presence in more than 500 district headquarters through its large network of more than 10,500+ franchisees and extends services to over 10,000+ Pin codes while handling more than 12 million shipments every month.
- DTDC Express Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified by DNV. DTDC's market leadership is further validated by several awards and recognition from customers, superior brand experience, and sustainability which include recognition as National Award for Exemplary Position- under Express/Courier category at CII Scale Awards 2016 and Best employer under Others & Diversified by Business Today 2018.
Designation : Senior Manager/Manager - Process Excellence & Channel Partner Development
Location : Bangalore
CTC : 10-15 LPA
Job Description :
1. Responsible for managing the entire development & execution of the SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C) tool with Channel Team and with Franchisees Including :
- Development of the Tool in collaboration with External Vendor & Internal Teams
- Visualization of the best possible solution during the development of the Tool
- Planning & Execution of the training & implementation of the SAP PRM tool among the internal team & Channel Partners
- Ensuring adoption of the tool among the Team Members
- Monitoring the entire process post-launch & handling related issues to support the team
2. Responsibility of Learning and Development with Entire Team & Channel Partners :
- Need Assessment & coordination for Training Module development with the Stakeholders
- Reviewing the Entire set of Training modules for the continuous training programs of the Channel Partners
- Management of the training execution & responsibility of Training achievement
3. Processes Excellence & Channel Partner Query Management :
- Lead initiatives to identify and eliminate the root causes of defects and opportunities to improve or simplify SOPs in order to drive efficiency
- Develop programs, roadmaps and process improvements initiatives
- Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the process to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered
- Identify failure modes in current processes and work closely with stakeholder teams to solve problems to improve the product, process or perceived quality.
- Handling Query Management of the Channel Partners & giving timely resolution to the team
- Visualizing new methodologies & processes to understand the issues of the Channel Partners
- Coordinating with the Stakeholders to resolve the queries.
5. Management of Other Projects :
- Handling various other short term or long term projects/processes as required
Skills Required :
1. Process Excellence
2. Must be Enterprising & Creative
3. Good Presentation Skills
4. Good hold on Excel & Powerpoint
5. Good communication and coordination skills
6. Must be a multi-tasker & solution-oriented person
7. Problem-Solving skills