AGM Talent Acquisition at DTDC Express Limited
Views:1023 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
DTDC - Senior Manager - Business Analysis (3-5 yrs)
Senior Manager Business Analysis
Location: CO Bangalore
What we are looking for?
- Entire P & L Cost working
- Lane level/weight level booking analysis for price revision/lane level pricing
- Micro level budget analysis
- Ops Vendors' efficiency tracking
- We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated business analyst to help create data backed insights
- Must have practical knowledge of Python/R/SAS, should have 6-8 years of work experience
- Should also have advanced excel knowledge
- Good to have statistical modelling knowledge
- Should also have an excellent understanding of SQL and query development, good business acumen and the ability to work with quantitative and business teams
Role & Responsibilities:
- Transform data into actionable insights by predicting and modelling future outcomes
- Apply machine learning to solve real business problem
- Drive and provide innovative analytical insights to the business
- Provide expertise and translate business needs to design; and develop metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization
- Partner with cross functional teams, Coordinate and participate in proposals, feasibility studies, and new business development activities
- Leverage industry knowledge to assess the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment and to identify new business opportunities.
- Decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requirements vs. solutions.
- Review historical sales/Actual call Volume trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
Education & Experience Required:
- Typically Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering/Statistics and minimum of 6-8 years of related experience.
- Ideally, recognized industry- certification
- Build use case/scenarios of automation, ML and algorithm
- Strong understanding of AI, ML, Data labelling and mining
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.