AGM Talent Acquisition at DTDC Express Limited
Views:547 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
DTDC - Senior Manager/AGM - Business Solution - Freight Forwarding Vertical (8-10 yrs)
- The position offers a broad exposure to various business, financial and technical teams within the Organization. The role holder will be leading and responsible for all aspects of International Freight Forwarding related network design and optimization
- The role entails scoping, planning, designing & development of Business Solutions together with relevant stakeholders on various Strategic Areas namely Freight Forwarding. The role encompasses Product Management activities wherever relevant ie responsible for designing and implementing Consumer and Partner facing products and providing a cohesive product vision across the Organization
- Lead and responsible for all aspects of product & services design
- Work with internal & external Customers to design, manage, and deliver analysis-driven, actionable solution.
- Define the product roadmap of the company and closely work with all stakeholders to define implementable product requirements
- Closely work with different functions (Marketing, Field Sales, Operations, IT, Finance) to design, deploy and enhance a unified product for Customers and Partners
- Be the product champion. document product functionality and train the Organization on new features
- Define value proposition of products.
- Responsible for product adoption and its success
- Define product roadmap of the company & responsible for its adoption and success.
- Analyze and provide Customized end-to-end cost effective solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of all features and services of the product and recommend new features and enhancements to keep improving to accelerate business growth.
- Analyze customer requirements, requests and product issues to plan enhancement cycle.
- Set prioritization for new features, enhancements and backlogs with a balance of near-term deliverables and long-term goals.
- Effectively communicate product strategy and trade- offs to all business leaders and technology leaders.
- Conduct discussions with multiple stakeholders to take approvals and finalize requirements.
- Administer and carry out UAT to provide final approval on product delivery..
- Ensure Execution of the solution in coordination with all stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with external partners and customers and regularly interact with them by attending workshops, seminars, events and playing an active role in industry organizations
- Manage key business relationships and ensuring continuous service to these clients
- Oversee facilitation of a conducive work environment that ensures high employee engagement levels in the team
- Identify training needs for the team and recommend the trainings to the management
- Work closely with Marketing Team to effectively promote the Products & Solutions
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
QUALIFICATION & OTHER REQUIREMENT:
- Engineer with MBA degree preferred
- Around 5 years of experience in Product Management / Business Solutions area in a highly reputed Freight Forwarding Company
- Excellent analytical bent of mind and communication skills
- Working exposure with large teams will be an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to lead and motivate
- Experience with big data technology, analytic platforms & frameworks will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.