AGM Talent Acquisition at DTDC Express Limited
Views:1812 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
DTDC - Senior Manager/AGM - Analytics & Pricing (5-7 yrs)
Profile Overview :
Candidate should be from IIT/IIM with at least 5 years of experience. Need to be very good in Business & Data Analytics (must be better than average in SAS/Python/R & Tableau) with experience in ML & AI. May not be from the logistics industry.
Channel strategy & projects team to drive revenue growth, service improvement, improving customers' experience & will contribute to bring about a significant change in the business' processes.
Require skills into Project Management, Process excellence, Strategic Planning, Business Intelligence, Analytics & Team Management.
Instrumental in conceptualizing & implementing projects to drive sales growth, improve service performance, expand network & business process improvement by engaging with internal departments at corporate & field levels
Conceptualize & implement
1.Key sales driven projects to improve Non-Documents business performance
- Freedom Express, Parcel Branch, Business Associates etc.
2.Key pricing strategies basis lane-wise business volumes & competition analysis to drive sales growth
3. Alliances with other corporates for revenue generation, business process improvement & Channel Partners' business growth
- Key digitization related projects to improve First Mile & COD collection performance. Initiated & executed the development of key customer & Channel Partners facing online applications & tools
- Network expansion projects to increase penetration in Tier-4 or below locations & e-com oriented markets - Alternate Delivery Models, Nodal points, Extended Service Station, High Delivery CPs etc.
4. Programs to ensure retention of Channel Partners (CP) comprising loyalty & development programs. Re-designed the entire Partner selection process
5.SAP PRM tool to improve Channel field team efficiency
6.Responsible for finalizing annual revenue targets & achievement
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Business, Accounting, Finance or related fields
MBA in Decision Sciences/Entrepreneurship/Finance & Accounting/Strategy (from tier-1 B-School)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.