AGM Talent Acquisition at DTDC Express Limited
Views:5369 Applications:1140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
DTDC - Sales Head - Integrated Logistics & Last Mile (12-15 yrs)
Sales Head Integrated Logistics and Last mile
The Sales Head - Integrated Logistics and Last mile is responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with customers and prospects by exploring opportunities focused on Integrated logistics for large B2C ecommerce business & D2C brands, Further offering innovative concepts like setting up of Micro Warehouses, FSLs, Regional FCs to enable the faster and time bounded delivery solutions like SDD, NDD, JITs for relevant Industry clients. Also offering Dark store concepts for clients looking for low cost delivery model.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- P&L responsibility including Sales, Marketing
- Manage Sales operations with key focus on top line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing focus Industry sector and develop capabilities for potential high growth rate new industry sectors.
- Day-to-day diligent "hunting" mentality approach to prospecting and new business lead generation, with expectation of an active pipeline in excess of 500 Million.
- Retain and grow existing customer base; create strategic plan to achieve sales goals
- Develop competitive solutions and proposals resulting in new business
- Partner and collaborate with peers and management, including engineering and operations teams, to enhance selling techniques and bring innovation to new business opportunities
- Maintain relationships with existing customers, communicating on a regular basis (including customer business reviews)
- Review and closely monitor account performance and profitability
- Communicate issues and concerns with operations and senior management when required
- Participate in rate schedule development and contracts for both new and existing business
- Complete key administrative tasks including CRM, managing appropriate pipeline and updating key customer information.
- Anticipate within first 6 to 12 months of hire to execute in excess of 250M annualized new business.
- Ability and availability to travel as business needs dictate
- Developed pricing template to ensure all cost elements are met and desired EBIDTA is achieved as per agreed goals.
- Accurate forecasting of pipeline and revenue from potential customers / leads on a monthly quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop a strong solutions, account management, sales team to manage the business growth.
- Responsible for developing the business plan and financial budgets and targets for the business
- Grow the current business exponentially through a combination of organic and inorganic means
- Able to direct functional teams, administration, accounts, contract negotiations, cost control & staff management
- Responsible for providing technical insight to clients and presenting them with solutions to handle their logistics requirements.
- Responsible for establishing and leading a sales organization to deliver on business goals and targets
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Extensive knowledge of OPEX, CAPEX, Budgeting, Forecasting
- Implement and drive systems & processes to derive operational efficiency and devise processes to be updated about market needs based on customer feedback
Desired Candidate's Profile :
- Candidate should be post graduate/ MBA in Marketing with around 12-15years of experience out of which 5 to 6 years in leadership role with direct responsibility for P&L and key business deliverables.
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality, compelling presentations
- Excellent communicator with the ability to articulate the value proposition of the Company - both virtually and in person; comfortable selling at the "C" level
- Skilful negotiator - maintain company expectations while expanding customer spend
- Should have strong business understanding of Ecommerce market; identify potential business development and SCM solutions opportunities in the B2C Online Space with players like: D2C brands, Market Place Sellers, Technology Aggregators, Social Media Sellers, large brands doing ecommerce business through their own websites.
- Should have strong background of IT systems and processes to be implemented to enhance the existing WMS with latest technology across PAN India
- Should have expertise in managing business operations specifically top line profit and ensure optimal utilization of resources
- Proven skills in managing team to work in sync with the corporate objectives and motivating them for achieving business & individual goals
- Decisive and advanced thinking, with strong vision and strategic capability combined with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Should have detail oriented attitude, escalation management and flexible to travel across PAN India as per business requirement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.