Corporate HR Manager at DTDC
Views:5729 Applications:1013 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
DTDC - Project Manager - Customer Experience - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-6 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
SBU : Corporate Office
Department : Customer Service Support
Role : Project Manager - Customer Experience
Designation : Project Manager
Location : Mumbai / Bangalore
JOB SUMMARY :
- Project Manager who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment, one who will take the lead on various projects where Customer experience manager is involved.
- The individual is expected to do analysis of customer service department data to study customer's activity data, feedback and metrics to identify pain points and drives change throughout the organization to reduce defects and improve customer experience and provide input for product(s) enhancement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- As a project manager, one will collaborate with business and will be involved in process development and solutions. Will manage all aspects of the project execution including writing business requirements, maintaining the project schedule, resolving or mitigating issues and risks, and communicating results throughout the organization.
- The individual will work relentlessly to scope and develop solutions to support new areas of business and special customer service requirements. It requires a strategic actions to continuously drive and deliver customer centric solutions to complex business opportunities.
- Identification of root causes, derive patterns and determine long-term solutions that ensure superior customer experience.
- Management of projects to ensure a consistent high-bar of excellence.
- Drive process and initiatives to optimize the customer support experience end-to-end and all key aspects of the customer service.
- Deliver product/project quality improvements based on customer feedback and core customer service performance measurements.
- Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to continuously innovate and redesign projects to better serve our customers.
- Define, prioritize and plan the projects that will need to be implemented, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels within DTDC's customer service. Schedule and secure the resources and manage cross-functional teams to deliver to these projects.
- Monitor the Projects overall progress, anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate. Identify and manage stakeholder groups, and provide regular operational metrics and business reports to those groups.
- End to end responsibility for the execution and success of all projects.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE :
- Analytical thinker
- Decision making/ complex problem solving- who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions and can act decisively, promptly and confidently.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization. Think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups.
- 5 - 6 years of experience as a project or product manager
- MBA tier 1