AGM Talent Acquisition at DTDC Express Limited
Views:1593 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
DTDC - Program Manager (3-5 yrs)
Job description for role of Program Manager
About DTDC Express Ltd. :
DTDC Express Limited is India's leading express parcel service provider. DTDC is the pioneer of the franchising concept in the industry and operates one of the largest parcel delivery network in India. Through its strategic partnership with Europe's DPD group which is backed by Le Groupe La Poste - the French Postal organization, DTDC's global network and reach offers end-to-end solutions for parcels with diversified offerings such as Express Domestic & International, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Warehousing, E-commerce, E-Fulfilment and Cross Border Solutions. DTDC's expansive footprint spans across USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, China, Singapore and major Asian countries, through its own operations, joint ventures and business associates.
Established in 1990 and headquartered at Bengaluru, DTDC engages a field workforce of more than 35000 resources with 7 Zonal offices, 20 strategically located Regional Offices and over 522 operating facilities spread across India. DTDC Express Limited has its presence in more than 500 district headquarters through its large network of more than 10,500+ franchisees and extends services to over 10,000+ Pin codes while handling more than 12 million shipments every month. DTDC Express Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified by DNV. DTDC's market leadership is further validated by several awards and recognitions from customers, superior brand experience and sustainability which include recognition as 'National Award for Exemplary Position' under Express/Courier category at CII Scale Awards 2016.
Job Description for Program Manager:
The Express and Logistics Industry in India is going through a rapid change, and to adapt to the changes and further strengthen its position as the most preferred courier service, DTDC is going through transformation that will allow it to become even better, smarter, and faster. In our Industry, transformation is largely composed of technological advancement, and therefore, we need smart, solution-oriented, and hardworking Project Managers to help us reach our goals.
- Designing, developing, and deploying the project and program-specific strategies.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders for scoping and prioritizing development activities based on the business impact/ team KPIs.
- Measuring and monitoring each project from inception to delivery, including tracking and communicating status, identify and tracking cross-functional dependencies, proposing options to mitigate risk and drive issues to resolution
- Proactively identifying and removing impediments on behalf of the team or negotiating with stakeholders when the project scope change
- Setting program management best practices, processes, and mechanisms for continuous improvements.
- Lookout for scope creeps and figure project impact in terms of cost, effort, timelines, trade-offs accordingly
- Communication of project timelines, risks, achievements to internal and external stakeholders including leadership
- Problem solving, removing blockers and over time enabling delivery teams i.e. engineering, marketing, ops, setup, reporting etc to do so for themselves
- A bachelor's degree or above in engineering, business, or related disciplines
- 2-4 years in management consulting or program management experiences
- Real day-to-day customer-facing experience and high customer empathy
- Assembling, leading, and working within cross-group and matrixed team environments
- Problem-solving ranging from conceptualization to implementation
- Demonstrated performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively, Impeccable attention to detail.