Corporate HR Manager at DTDC
Views:1384 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
DTDC - Product Manager - Customer & Partner Platform (2-6 yrs)
Role Overview :
Responsible for designing and implementing Consumer and Partner facing products and providing a cohesive product vision across the organization.
- Define the product roadmap of the company and closely work with the engineering team to define implementable product requirements
- Closely work with business functions (marketing, field force, supply chain, delivery chain) to redesign, deploy and enhance a unified product for Customers and Partners.
- Collaborate with Engineering Teams for product development, validating builds and driving releases to meet target dates.
- Be the product champion. Document product functionality and train the organization on new features.
- Define the value proposition of products.
- Focus on security and resilience to protect end-users who depend on the platform to conduct business.
- Responsible for product adoption and success.
- Maintain knowledge of all features and services of the product and recommend new features and enhancements to keep improving to accelerate business growth.
- Analyze customer requirements, requests and product issues to plan enhancement cycle.
- Set prioritization for new features, enhancements and backlogs with a balance of near-term deliverables and long-term goals.
Effectively communicate product strategy and trade- offs to all business leaders and technology leaders.
- Conduct discussions with multiple stakeholders to take approvals and finalize requirements.
- Administer and carry out UAT to provide final approval on product delivery.
Essential Skill Set :
- A deep understanding of the building Platforms.
- Minimum of 8 years- combined experience in engineering or product management with expertise in SaaS or PaaS environments.
- Exposure to domain of Supply Chain Management is preferred.
- Proven ability to influence and coordinate cross- functional teams to execute against a plan.
- Well-developed management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others.
- Ability to work effectively in a team or independently.
- Accountability, initiative, integrity and maturity.
- Effective communication skills & command in local language.
- Willingness to innovate, explore new ideas and acquire new skills and knowledge
Desirable Skill Set:
- Experience with big data technology, analytic platforms and frameworks.