Vice President - 3PL & Fulfillment at DTDC 3PL & Fulfilment
Views:6080 Applications:732 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
DTDC - Planning & Procurement Head (6-15 yrs)
- To manage planning & engineering team pan India.
- Development & management of vendors
- Understanding of Infra related requirements and fulfilment of the required things within project time.
- Experience of handling procurement at FC/Warehouse level.
- Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.
- Help and coordinate vendor processes and methods to approve vendors.
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
- Identify specific strategic sourcing opportunities (quality improvement, supplier base rationalization, cost containment and and operational efficiency) and communicate their potential financial impact.
- Gather key business requirements, data and feedback in vendor selection process.
- Prepare RFQ's and RFPs, and makes recommendations to internal clients with bid tabulations and supporting documents.
- Continuously improve and re-evaluate purchasing activities by conducting regular spend analyses across all categories.
MBA is plus.
- A minimum of 6-8 years of experience with demonstrated accomplishment in procurement.
- Team handling exp of pan India
- Existing network of vendors.
- Expertise in fulfilment of FC/warehouse related infra
- Strong knowledge and experience with legal contract terms / conditions / management.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proven savings track record and ability to work independently with a results oriented mindset
- Excellent organizational, communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills to foster respect and teamwork with internal and external partners.
- Must be a - self-starter- who thrives in a fast-paced, - get your hands dirty- atmosphere
- High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information.
- Ready for travel pan India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.