Corporate HR Manager at DTDC
Views:1630 Applications:522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
DTDC - Lead - Customer Success (5-6 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Department : Customer Service Support
Role : Lead - Customer Success
Designation : Senior Manager
Location : Mumbai / Bangalore /Kolkata
What is the role?
- Part of the Director's office, the role will require the incumbent to constantly evaluate, analyze and redefine the customer journey of the organization. He/She will need to apply critical reasoning and logical thinking to arrive at the best fit solution for ensuring customer success
- The role will be a customer advocate /Voice of the customer in the organization, forever prompting the organization to consider the customer in everything we do
- Independent role in a fast paced, ambiguous environment, requiring the incumbent to take the lead on various projects as required
- The individual is expected to analyze service data, customer journeys, customer feedback and other metrics to identify pain points and drive change throughout the organization to reduce defects and improve customer experience and provide input for product(s) enhancement.
What will you do?
- As a project manager, you will collaborate with business and will be involved in solutioning. You will own all aspects of the project execution including writing business requirements, maintaining the project schedule, resolving or mitigating issues and risks, and communicating results throughout the organization.
- You will be required to define, prioritize and plan the projects that will need to be implemented, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels within DTDC's customer service. Schedule and secure the resources and manage cross-functional teams to deliver to these projects.
- You will work relentlessly to scope and develop solutions to support new areas of business and special customer service requirements, in line with the organizations customer experience strategy
- Identification of root causes, derive patterns and determine long-term solutions that ensure superior customer experience.
- You will be required to constantly challenge the existing norms of customer service, thereby innovating to better the customer experience
Who you are?
- Analytical thinker, who believes data forms the core of everything good
- A problem solver - who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions and can act decisively, promptly and confidently.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization. Think strategically and Act tactically
- You have a demonstrated capability to manage multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups.
- 5 - 6 years of experience in the corporate strategy function and/or in consulting environment, preferably engaged in customer/service strategy