Corporate HR Manager at DTDC
Views:10012 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
DTDC - Head - Treasury & Banks (9-15 yrs)
DTDC - Head Treasury & Banks - Corporate Office, Bangalore
About DTDC Express Ltd. :
- DTDC Express Limited is India's leading express parcel service provider. DTDC is the pioneer of the franchising concept in the industry and operates one of the largest parcel delivery network in India. Through its strategic partnership with Europe's DPD group which is backed by Le Groupe La Poste - the French Postal organization, DTDC's global network and reach offers end-to-end solutions for parcels with diversified offerings such as Express Domestic & International, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Warehousing, E-commerce, E-Fulfilment and Cross-Border Solutions. DTDC's expansive footprint spans across USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, China, Singapore and major Asian countries, through its own operations, joint ventures and business associates.
- Established in 1990 and headquartered at Bengaluru, DTDC engages a field workforce of more than 35000 resources with 7 Zonal offices, 20 strategically located Regional Offices and over 522 operating facilities spread across India. DTDC Express Limited has its presence in more than 500 district headquarters through its large network of more than 10,500+ franchisees and extends services to over 10,000+ Pin codes while handling more than 12 million shipments every month. DTDC Express Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified by DNV. DTDC's market leadership is further validated by several awards and recognition from customers, superior brand experience, and sustainability which include recognition as - National Award for Exemplary Position- under Express/Courier category at CII Scale Awards 2016.
Job description for the role of Head Treasury & Banks - Corporate Office, Bangalore :
The role will responsible for :
- Ensure seamless treasury operations activity for the department, through timely and zero-defect transaction processing
- Manage Digital wallet operations, process improvements, technology upgrades and bank liaison
- Ensure correct COD cash accounting and reconciliation
- Create and maintain daily and monthly activity reports
- Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and assist in regulatory and financial inspections and audits, adherence to RBI regulations with respect to foreign currency transfer (cross border transactions).
- Managing Key Strategic Tie-ups with banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Relationship management Credit rating agencies & Investors
Key Result Areas :
Ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the following activities :
Responsible for the following activities :
Treasury operations :
- Manage banking payment processes and teams. Ensure adequate controls and inputs for accounting
- Preparation of CMA and Treasury reports
- Review high cost premium collection avenues and TAT monitoring
- Payment processing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Insurance Management
- Manage Cash flow, Working capital management
- Explore new collection/payment avenues and completion of related activities
- Enable Cash Management services for New Open Locations
- TAT monitoring & Query resolutions
- Automation of manual process
- Control environment to ensure nil observations in Stat/Internal/IFC audit
- Dashboard and other reports
- Working on term loan proposals if required
DTDC Wallet operations
- Manage DTDC Wallet operations
- Daily payment and resolution
- Manage helpdesk and resolve queries
COD settlement and management
- Daily monitoring and accounting of COD collections and settlements
- Accurate input for COD accounting
- Reconciliation and risk management
- Improvement of processes
- Provide leadership
- Inspire and improve levels of performance
- Define KPIs, monitor performance against KPIs
- Manage rewards and recognition programs
Key Skills/Experience Required -
Has sound knowledge of treasury processes including banking and related processes, settlements of payments, accounting and cash management processes. Exposure to wallet settlement systems & COD process management a significant advantage.
Key Challenges of the Job
Key challenges will be -
1) New systems and processes being implemented
2) High volume of transactions.
3) System and related outputs and consistency of those.
4) Manage nationally distributed set up.
5) Understand business complexity.
Qualifications - MBA(Fin), ACA, ICWA, Graduation or adequate experience
Technical skills - Exposure to ERP Solution, Excel and PPT
Professional skills- Strong process orientation
Strong Communication Skills, delegating, well organized.
Previous role related experience - Banking and treasury operations, Bank and NBFC relationship management
Desired attitudes or behavior (competencies) - Can do attitude and ability to execute
Self-Driven, Creative and passionate
Should have problem solving ability
People based experience - Should have good leadership skills and ability to manage team with good networking skills
Desired : Experience in logistics industry
Compensation : CTC will be in the range of 13-18 Lakhs per annum based on the suitability of the candidate
Location : Bangalore