AGM Talent Acquisition at DTDC Express Limited
Views:840 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
DTDC - DGM/AGM/GM - Environmental/Social & Governance (3-10 yrs)
DGM/AGM/GM - ESG - (ESG environmental, social and governance)
Job Summary: The Senior Sustainability Manager will work with managers, employees, customers, and shareholders to address the organization's approach to environmental responsibility with the goal to minimize the company's environmental impact.
- Oversees the overall execution, mission, and efficacy of the sustainability program and department.
- Collaborates with appropriate departmental managers to facilitate performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Assesses and analyzes company policies and processes to identify areas in and processes to which improvements can be made in accordance with the organization's commitment to sustainability.
- Brainstorms and identifies creative ways in which the company can balance business obligations with the goal of respecting, supporting, and improving the local and global environments.
- Proposes and implements strategies to address various environmental concerns including energy use, conservation, reduction of pollution, recycling, building and facility design, and general education on sustainability.
- Leads research and analysis used to develop corporate sustainability strategies to ensure that business practices, products, and services are environmentally friendly and compliant with government rules and regulations.
- Collaborates with other leaders to implement processes and technologies that reduce the organization's carbon footprint.
- Promotes and explains the organization's sustainability philosophy to internal and external audiences. Additionally, Sustainability Manager requires a bachelor's degree..
- Drafts and implements sustainable organizational policies that address environmental concerns.
- Evaluates efficacy of sustainability programs; recommends and implements improvements as necessary.
- Conducts research to identify environmental and sustainability concerns, interests, and issues.
- Considers sustainability proposals with attention to factors such as cost effectiveness, feasibility, and ease of integration with other programs.
- Drafts and prepares reports, presentations, and proposals; presents proposals and recommendations to the Management, board of directors, and other key stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains appropriate documentation and records including budgets and other financials.
- Prepares documentation required for project funding for various environmental initiatives including proposals and grant applications.
- Maintains current working knowledge of, and ensures compliance with, all applicable local, state, federal, and internal environmental laws and regulations.
- Identifies and facilitates training as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superlative and creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Thorough and current knowledge of sustainability practices, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to analyze and understand research and to identify relevant and valuable information.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to create, interpret, and execute a budget.
- Presentation skills required to deliver proposals to varying groups of individuals.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business management, environmental science, engineering, or social sciences.
- Master's degree highly preferred.
- Professional certification preferred.
- Three to five years of corporate, business and management experience required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.