Corporate HR Manager at DTDC
Views:1610 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
DTDC - Business Development Manager - 3PL - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Identify new business opportunities and through developing existing and new business accounts. Maintain an active new business prospect listing to approach and present to the company. Undertake new business sales calls to win new business. Develop financial supporting data and process data to potential and existing business wins. Responsible in maintaining existing customer database through regular sales visits
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business for the company through approaching new business customers, as defined in the local sales KPI's.
- Develop a new business prospect listing to ensure that future new business development is planned in advance.
- Responsible for the management and handling of the RFQ response documents coming to the company for warehousing & fulfilment services
- Maintain all account and new business approaches and outcomes in CRM.
- Generate and distribute specific reports as required in alignment with the position. - Coordinate and follow and follow up cross-selling activities within the department.
- Maintain close working relationships with the Customer Service, Operations and express team - Focus on winning and keeping profitable business.
- Develop and maintain Cappex procedures as per policy for RFQ and new business submissions.
- Work with logistics engineers in development of Resources Planning.
- Undertake regional presentations for the Contract Logistics Division, as and when called upon - Undertake cross selling and up selling within existing customer base to further develop account potential for courier, express, surface transport and Integrated logistics
- Manage and coordinate all commercial activities of defined vertical group of customers with the customer service team, in line with the company's short and long term results & targets. - Represents the company and its policies to the clients which are defined as - Strategic Accounts- .
- Develop SOP's for strategic accounts in association with Site Manager, Operations Manager, IT Manager and associates internal colleagues where applicable, to detail all processes, rate structure, capturing of customer identified KPI's.
- Undertake sales presentations to customers and business communities to present to the company and its products and services.