Corporate HR Manager at DTDC
Views:1790 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DTDC - Business Associate (7-8 yrs)
DTDC Express Limited is India's leading express parcel service provider. DTDC is the pioneer of the franchising concept in the industry and operates one of the largest parcel delivery network in India. Through its strategic partnership with Europe's DPD group which is backed by Le Groupe La Poste - the French Postal organization, DTDC's global network and reach offers end-to-end solutions for parcels with diversified offerings such as Express Domestic & International, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Warehousing, E-commerce, E-Fulfilment and Cross-Border Solutions. DTDC's expansive footprint spans across USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, China, Singapore and major Asian countries, through its own operations, joint ventures and business associates.
Established in 1990 and headquartered at Bengaluru, DTDC engages a field workforce of more than 35000 resources with 7 Zonal offices, 20 strategically located zonal Offices and over 522 operating facilities spread across India. DTDC Express Limited has its presence in more than 500 district headquarters through its large network of more than 10,500+ franchisees and extends services to over 10,000+ Pin codes while handling more than 12 million shipments every month. DTDC Express Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified by DNV. DTDC's market leadership is further validated by several awards and recognition from customers, superior brand experience, and sustainability which include recognition as - National Award for Exemplary Position- under Express/Courier category at CII Scale Awards 2016.
Role: Manager - Business Associates (Corporate Role)
- Responsible for driving sales through Business Associates
- Responsible for policy creation & implementation for growth of BA business
- Responsible for Pan India business associate sales and network expansion, in addition to providing support to the business associate and support teams
- Coordinating with the regional / zonal team(s) to achieve network expansion & revenue targets
- Ensuring timely MIS preparation & circulation with key stakeholders
- Coordinating with other functions/departments for new projects initiation/implementation to increase sales from Business Associates
- Post Graduation with 7-8 years of experience in Channel Management and Development
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the logistics industry preferably in managing LTL / SCS sales
- Ability to manage client relationships & expectations