DGM - HR at DS Group
Views:5011 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:319
DS Group - Senior Analyst - Business Strategy/Financial Modeling/Valuation - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-8 yrs)
Job Title / Designation : Sr. Analyst-Business Strategy, Financial Modeling and Valuation
Job Description :
Purpose of Job :
Incumbent should have worked in the area of business strategy, valuation of the company and can advice management to decide upon investment in and outside India. He/She should be not only qualified to analyse business from business and financial but also from legal side. He/She must have worked in an environment to analysis various industries and business and provide valuable insight to the management. This jobs requires a high understanding of business, economics, industry and related financials. He/She should have high energy and passion to drive strategy, growth and efficiency levers of business. He/She should be able to create a correlation between strategic goals and how they are going to impact financial statement like P&L and Balance Sheet.
Key Responsibility Area :
1. Analyse existing businesses and New Acquisitions and decide upon where to invest
2. Advice management upon different investment decision
3. Review existing businesses and New Acquisitions
4. Must be able to define & drive the strategic goal and key performance indicators and efficiencies for existing as well as acquired business.
5. Incumbent should be conversant with Assessing the business, evaluating data of different companies, due-diligence and convert them into logical insight for the management
6. General job duties may include creating collateral and presenting financial information and conducting valuation analysis
7. Job include Financial Preparation and Reporting, Financial and business Analysis, Accounting, Financial Planning, Variances Analysis, Financial Controls, Costing, Cash management, Budgeting, various schedules and key business ratio.
8. Must be conversant with relevant law and create due diligence
9. He/she must have worked in Ind AS, IFRS and Secretary Work and audit.
10. Knowledge of Taxes and Laws, Audit, various compliance and International laws of investing countries.
1. Innovative, Strategic Thinker.
2. Self-starter and go getter
3. Negotiation & closing skills.
4. Change agent and team player with strong execution and managerial skills with technical competencies.
1. CA plus MBA-Finance and Strategy from premier Institute.