DGM - HR at DS Group
Views:5460 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:263
DS Group - Manager - Equity Research Analyst (10-12 yrs)
Job Description : Equity Research Analyst
Position Requirements/ Preferred Skills
- Research experience in few major sectors with the ability to interpret market trends, news and company / industry data
- Closely monitor financial press and keep track of stock and market trends, opportunities and risks
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and stocks that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Ability to interpret data and company financials
- Strong numerical and communication skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and build on relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage outcomes necessary for the firm
- High level of Proficiency in use of software like Excel and Bloomberg, C-Line or equivalent
- Good presentation skill
- Preparing Initiating Coverage / Result Update Reports, Management Meet Notes, etc.
- Being updated on companies under coverage through regular follow-up with management, company results, conference calls, analyst meets, industry publications, public documents, trade journals, IR departments, competition, customers, vendors, etc.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of research documents as per regulatory requirements
- Independently generate new stock ideas and strengthening teams- thought process through knowledge sharing.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for equity research analyst who is passionate about capital markets in general and equity research in particular. The ideal candidate will have clarity in thought process and communication, strong writing and presentation skills and decent understanding of financial modelling and various valuation techniques. He / she should be able to work independently within a team, should be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a timebound manner and work in a multi-faceted environment.
Academic Qualifications: Post Graduation in Finance, preferably a CFA.
Vintage: 10-12 years of relevant experience