DGM - HR at DS Group
Views:1681 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
DS Group - Investment Manager (12-15 yrs)
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF POSITION: Provide leadership in planning, forecasting, and due diligence to support the company growth and regional expansion objectives. Develop multi-year business scenarios to establish a planning foundation to assist senior level management in providing the structural needs for office systems and human capital support.
- Assist the investors in identifying, prioritizing, and executing the key strategic initiatives across the business plans. Develop strategic direction and growth initiatives in a format that clearly outlines ROI
- Strategically lead mapping revenue projections, budget forecasts, and production expense management.
- Ensure that other companies within PE portfolio are collaborating and communicating across our portfolio of strategic initiatives, making sure that the right team members are included to ensure successful delivery of synergies.
- Work with senior leaders to assess and develop their growth potential, effectiveness and performance. Partner with the individual strategic leaders of each business line to establish unit realistic performance objectives, training, education, coaching and mentoring.
- Contribute to innovation efforts to continue to expand revenue opportunities and increase profitability across all platform investments.
- Assist with growth initiatives to include more acquisitions and partnership identification strategies. Identify, research, and develop new opportunities/business ventures that fall within and outside of existing lines of business.
- Identify and supervise human capital resources to leverage existing team to generate additional revenue.
- Drive a continuous improvement mind-set through the company culture.
- Protect the confidentiality of information learned by developing protocols.
- 15+ years of previous operational leadership experience.
- Deep operations knowledge in resource planning, demand planning, business planning, corporate strategy, communications, leadership, benchmarking, and forecasting required.
- Market research, analytical, financial modeling, metrics, and presentation skills required.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.