Manager TA at DS Group
Views:3222 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
DS Group - General Manager - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
1. Responsible for Coordinating overall unit operations including Contract Manufacturing units, entailing Production, Maintenance, Quality Control, TQM, Stores, Dispatch, Purchase, Accounts, HR and Administration in line with corporate and SBU strategies and policies.
2. To formulate and implement the annual plans, budgets and strategies to achieve profits targets and optimized resource utilization.
3. To bring in cost effectiveness and ensure smooth production as per production targets with optimum utilization of resources.
4. Maintain & improve quality standards for process & products (incoming, in process and finished) as per standards specified or as per new improvement project taken up.
5. Safety & security of unit property, machines, goods and of the personnel.
6. To Motivate, train and develop employees in line with corporate and SBU strategies and policies.
7. To ensure compliance to all Statutory and Regulatory requirements related to unit and third party operation including all required certifications.
8. To effectively plan, operate and control the assigned manufacturing facilities and CMU's in integrated manner.
9. To plan and implement changes in machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of working, quality control inspection systems.
10. Coordinate overall unit operations entailing Production, Maintenance, Quality, TQM, Stores, Despatch, Procurement, SCM, Logistics, Processing in line with the corporate and SBU strategies and policies.
11. To efficiently plan and execute the production as per the requirements (Production Plans & Budgets) to optimize cost of integrated operations, Reduce lead time of operations, ensure optimum capacity utilization and optimization of manpower.
12. To develop and execute innovative policies and procedures which results in increasing revenues, streamlining workflow and creating a team environment to increase productivity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.