Manager TA at DS Group
Views:2489 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DS Group - General Manager - Flexible Packaging Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
General Manager - Manufacturing - Flexible Packaging-Guwahati
1. To attain 100% or maximum production capacity of each and every machinery.
2. Contribute in smooth production and operations & management in the factory to meet product delivery/ shipment deadlines.
3. Coordinate, supervise and monitor the day- to- day operations and activities of all departments and sections of the factory.
4. Ensure smooth general administration of the factory involving all resources like man, material and machinery as per the direction of the higher authority.
5. Innovate, improvise, formulate and implement new concepts, techniques, methods and standard operating procedures (SOP) in production and operational management to achieve better quality and productivity.
6. Ensure total quality management (TQM) in production and operations process to meet the requirements of top management, buyers and external auditors.
7. Ensure personnel administration and human resource management of employees and workers of the factory in accordance with existing organizational policies as well as national and international laws and regulations.
8. Ensure smooth, timely maintenance of all machinery, equipment, installations and logistics of the factory.
9. Maintain good industrial/ labor relations in the factory.
10. Ensure overall safety and security of men, material and machinery in the premises of the factory.
11. Organize and supervise MIS activities of the factory and ensure verification and timely delivery of all routine and non- routine reports and returns to the head office in relation to production and operations of the factory.
12. Ensure smooth inventories, stores and supply chain management at every stage of production.
13. Monitor daily, weekly and monthly stocks of raw materials, spare parts, fuel, oil, lubricants, chemicals, electrical items, etc. and ensure timely requisition of those to the Commercial / purchase Department, at the Head Office.
14. Train employees and workers to meet production and operations requirement to keep pace with technological advancement.
15. Take proactive steps in probable problem identification and prevention.
16. Responsible for working on initiatives, thereby bringing down product rejection rate and achieving annual costs savings.
17. Conversant with ISO -9001-2008 systems, HACCP, FSSC22000 etc.
18. Ensure Compliance of various quality measures by maintenance of appropriate requisite documentation.