Manager - People at Drums Food International Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1446 Applications:433 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Drums Food - Manager - Demand Planning (3-7 yrs)
About the Role:
You will play a key role in ensuring that our company's operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective.
This role will own, lead, and streamline our demand planning processes. In addition to the demand planning, this position will also work on Raw Material (RM) and Packaging Material (PM) procurement planning to optimize the Inventory Holding Days.
- To devise and manage Forecasting tools based on industry trends and demand patterns
- To manage the Integrated Business Planning calendar
- Manage and track forecasts against budgets and averages and to influence regional teams to improve their demand forecast accuracy
- Efficiently manage the inventory in the system to ensure fulfillment and eradicate wastage
- To influence Supply Chain and Production teams to increase fulfillment to meet demand
- To support the Leadership team with risk assessments and mitigation activities
- To monitor and report important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- To conduct monthly forecast maintenance
- To successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to the Leadership team
- To address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- To plan the RM & PM procurement quantity basis the finalized forecast to optimize the working capital.
Prepare the procurement calendar:
- To develop re-order level for raw materials basis the lead time and consumption rate
- To optimize Inventory Holding days
Desired candidate profile:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a demand planning/forecasting role
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to FMCG Industry is preferred