Manager - People at Drums Food International Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1616 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Drums Food - General Manager - Commercial (10-15 yrs)
About Drums Food International :
- At Drums, we love food and we are always finding ways to unleash the best out of food. We started with Ice cream, where we unleashed flavours and textures with our Brand Hokey Pokey. We loved it. (We thought it was the best ice cream in the world!)
- We then launched Epigamia Greek Yogurt (we call this Batman, call us to know why), where we strained Dahi to get higher protein and then infused it with real fruits to stimulate taste buds. Ever since then, we have been pushing the boundaries of what is possible and contemporising traditional Dairy.
- From Protein smoothies, Lactose free curd and Mishti Doi, Ghee spreads to our latest offering of plant-based yogurt made with coconuts, we have been launching products that are tastier and better for you.
- At Drums, innovation is our playground and we make things happen. Our products are delivered through state of-the-art manufacturing processes, innovative packaging and are available across retail and institutional sales channels. Within 3 years of launch, Epigamia is present in 12000+ touch points across 20 cities Pan-India, in major retail chains and outlets, online e- commerce platforms and other alternate channels. And we are only just getting started.
Location : Mumbai
Key Responsibilities :
- Looking after entire Commercial (AR) activities for PAN India sales touchpoints
- Developing mechanisms to standardize channel wise Days Sales Outstanding across the regions
- Publishing the weekly channel and city level dashboards for the sales team and highlighting the red flags
- Defining the TAT and closure for reconciliations
- Ensuring high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law
- Defining, improvising and implementing the processes for weekly reconciliation of system and physical invoices across the regions
- Defining and implementing the credit policies for all channels
- Collaborating with the sales team and overseeing timely collection of payments and reduction of bad debts
- Ensuring that all accounts receivable procedures are in compliance with legal regulations
- Staying updated on industry and legislative changes.
- Managing the Commercial Team
Key Attributes :
- Candidate should have 10 to 15 years of experience into relevant operations.
- Must have multi- tasking ability, be detail- oriented and a taskmaster since the role involves multi- tasking across departments and projects.
- Self- starter and proactive. Go- getter attitude