Epigamia Hiring Team at Drums Food International Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3302 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:320
Drums Food - Demand Planner - Epigamia (4-6 yrs)
About the Role:
As a Demand Planner, you will play a key role in ensuring that our company's operations are timely, efficient and cost-effective. We are looking for someone who will own, lead and streamline our demand planning processes. Someone with excellent analytical skills, who is equally proficient in strategy as well as in execution.
- To devise and manage Forecasting tools based on industry trends and demand patterns
- To manage the Integrated Business Planning calendar
- To manage and track forecasts against budgets and averages and to influence regional teams to improve their demand forecast accuracy
- To propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Development of Supply Chain models
- To manage inventory in the system to ensure fulfilment and eradicate wastage
- To influence Supply Chain and Production teams to increase fulfilment in order to meet demand
- To support the Leadership team with risk assessments and mitigation activities
- To monitor and report important changes in sales forecasts, budgets and business strategies
- To conduct monthly forecast maintenance
- To successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to the Leadership team
- To address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a demand planning/forecasting role
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Exposure to FMCG Industry is preferred
About the Company:
Drums Food International is an up-and-coming, new age FMCG company dedicated to delivering quality products. Our products are delivered through state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, innovative packaging and are available across retail and institutional sales channels.
With our brand Epigamia, we are focused on contemporizing traditional dairy. Our first product, Epigamia Greek Yogurt, launched in June 2015, was India's first premium all-natural Greek yogurt. It encourages a healthy lifestyle without sacrificing delicious taste, adopting a - no compromise- attitude.
The latest additions to our product portfolio are the Epigamia Artisanal Curd, Epigamia Artisanal Mishti Doi, and Epigamia Greek Yogurt Smoothies. These products are lactose-free and one of their kind in the market.
Within 3 years of launch, Epigamia is present in 8000+ touchpoints across 20 cities Pan-India, in major retail chains and outlets, online e- commerce platforms and other alternate channels. And we're only just getting starte
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.