Manager - People at Drums Food International Pvt. Ltd.
Views:640 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Drums Food - Area Sales Manager - South (4-8 yrs)
Area Sales Manager- South
About Drums Food International :
At Drums, we love food and we are always finding ways to unleash the best out of food. We started with Ice cream, where we unleashed flavours and textures with our Brand Hokey Pokey. We loved it. (We thought it was the best ice cream in the world!)
We then launched Epigamia Greek Yogurt (we call this Batman, call us to know why), where we strained Dahi to get higher protein and then infused it with real fruits to stimulate taste buds. Ever since then, we have been pushing the boundaries of what is possible and contemporising traditional Dairy. From Protein smoothies, Lactose free curd and Mishti Doi, Ghee spreads to our latest offering of plant-based yogurt made with coconuts, we have been launching products that are tastier and better for you.
At Drums, innovation is our playground and we make things happen. Our products are delivered through state of-the-art manufacturing processes, innovative packaging and are available across retail and institutional sales channels. Within 3 years of launch, Epigamia is present in 12000+ touch points across 20 cities Pan-India, in major retail chains and outlets, online e- commerce platforms and other alternate channels. And we are only just getting started.
Location: Bangalore, Chennai and Cochin
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Plan and execute city infrastructure keeping in mind the growth plans. (Infrastructure includes people, vehicles, depots, office and chillers).
2. Responsible for Key Account Business Development.
3. Develop and execute Business plan for your region in conjunction with National KAM.
4. Develop and execute monthly and quarterly business plan. This includes planning and executing city Sales targets and breaking them down to per SO and demand forecasting and primary ordering from factory.
5. Provide required training to Sales Officers & team.
6. Coordinate trade marketing plans with marketing team.
- 4 to 7 years of on ground sales experience
- MBA Sales & Marketing required
- Number driven and ability to drive sales targets and take full ownership of the region
- Ability to drive large teams across different locations
- Ability to hire, train and motivate team members
- Local language proficiency is a must
- Prior experience in Modern Trade and General Trade would be preferred
- Self- starter and proactive. Go- getter attitude