HR at Dropshop Network Pvt Ltd
Views:529 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Dropshop Network - Manager - Sales - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-6 yrs)
COMPANY: DROPSHOP NETWORK PVT LTD
ROLE: SALES MANAGER
Roles and responsibilities:
- Onboarding of retailers on the Dropshop platform. This includes new outlet identification, addition, verification and training the retailers to ensure they are fully familiar with the system.
- Drive sales numbers from onboarded retailers every month. Conduct market visits and drive retailer engagement. Maintain relationships, resolve queries, understand their needs and ensure the onboarded retailers remain continuously active on the platform.
- Manage and drive a team of on-ground sales people to drive outlet addition, sales and engagement. Recruit, train, guide and evaluate new members. Responsible for maintaining team dynamics and engagement.
- Merchandize new brands and schemes that will be introduced on the platform periodically.
- Work to identify and onboard brands and products that would be a good fit for the Dropshop platform. Maintain relationships with brand teams to ensure continuous growth and support for them on the platform.
- Monitor and track inventory levels continue to ensure zero stock-outs. Coordinate with the brand teams to order new supplies in a timely manner.
- Manage escalations and deep dive in to root cause to fix processes.
- Liaising with stakeholders from central teams like operations, finance, technology to ensure smooth operations and customer experience.
Desired candidate profile:
- MBA degree with 6+ years of experience with large e-Commerce, FMCG or Retail companies.
- Experience of managing and mobilizing large ground teams.
- Experience in planning and delivery of monthly sales targets.
- Added advantage if he/she has experience in onboarding and verification of retail stores.
- Strong flexibility and problem-solving skills, with independent ownership and result orientation.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to plan and manage a variety of projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.