HR at Dropshop Network Pvt Ltd
Views:1099 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Dropshop Network - Manager - Operations - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
DROPSHOP NETWORK PVT LTD
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- This position will be responsible for managing daily logistics operations, implementing and optimizing vehicle capacity utilization and supporting quality standards.
- Analyze and implement processes that tighten costs, reduce risk, and ensure a quality, reliable and safe transportation.
- She/he is expected to own and drive the daily functional operational tasks of all logistics matters.
- Partner with various internal teams (Finance, Marketing, IT, Executive Management, Strategy) cross-functionally to identify and implement transportation roadmaps and timelines.
- Define and create state-of-the-art practices in sourcing, freight, and logistics
- Serve as Supply Chain Business Process Owner and lead large scale projects to build and maintain a high-functioning supply chain in a high-growth environment.
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills - Considering the role involves convincing everyone in the value chain, i.e. customers, property owners, vendors, local workers, people who love to talk and can convince anyone are needed
- Ethical and Structured Working - Someone who loves to build models and looks at solving even the smallest of problems in the most structured and organized manner is a great fit here
- Ensure safe receipt, storage, processing and dispatch of consignments. Identify areas of improvement and maximize productivity.
- Work closely with freight and logistics partners. Lead a team of operations executives to ensure maximize client satisfaction
- Quickly understand the business issues and challenges of Transportations operations; identify strengths/weaknesses and suggest areas for improvement
- Map business requirements, understand business process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications
- Be data driven, develop and report performance metrics, executive updates, forecasting, budgeting and analysis to identify potential opportunities for improving Customer Experience.
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems.
- Design, develop, pilot & rollout enterprise wide programs around performance improvement, cycle time improvement for returns, delivery experience, financial auditing, identification of alternate delivery services etc.
- He should be able to speak English Fluently
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Master's degree from Tier 1 Institutes
- 2-5 years- experience in logistics operations, general management or engineering fields
- Knowledgeable with internal communications/presentations related to KPI's and new programs as related to logistics.
- Valued experience and/or studies in ecommerce business or transport/logistics.
- Experience working with Transport vendors within India.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Experience supporting customers internally and externally
- Strong experience with last mile distribution.
- Strong organizational, analytical and motivational skills along with a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving and the ability to create structure and thrive in an unstructured startup environment.
- Outstanding ability to build and maintain strong business partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Stellar executive presence, confident, articulate, and willingness to contribute new ideas and solutions
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.