HR at Dropshop Network Pvt Ltd
Views:274 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Dropshop Network - Manager - Human Resources (2-4 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be solely responsible for managing the entire Employee Life Cycle from joining till exit and ensure a smooth transition of the employees during working with the company.
- Be able to source profiles from the different portals and screen them according to the company's preferences and requirements.
- Be creative to plan & execute all employee engagement activities, arranging motivation sessions, communication within teams and within company for such activities, achievement communication and related planning etc.
- Identify key engagement drivers and develop the supporting internal communication plan to inform, inspire, and involve employees at all levels and geographically dispersed locations.
- Motivate and get employees involved in every engagement program to make more vibrant, energetic and value adding program.
- Provide required help in on-boarding process and be completely responsible for certain Pre and Post joining responsibilities.
- Manage & keep record of companys assets given to employees and provide/collect from employees whenever required.
- Keep track on attendance and leaves of the employees, provide required data to Accounts for salary processing and send regular alerts to employees if any issues with attendance as per companys norms.
- Coordinate with third party vendors for resources supply, attendance management & payment processing.
- Be responsible for performance failure & achievement communication, take exit interviews of the employees in resign or firing cases, process full and final settlements and ensure employee leaves with positive impression about the company and the process is handled with care.
- We are looking for Energetic, Enthusiastic young professional in our HR department.
- MUST have peoples skills, excellent in interpersonal skills, presentation skills and ability to gel up with employees easily is mandatory.
- Excellent Communication, pleasing personality and ability to handle critical responsibilities is a MUST.
- Must possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills to interact daily with internal employees and external vendors.
- Should be excellent with multi tasking and handling multiple activities at a time, job will involve coordinating various teams and people in the company and outside the company.
- Candidate must have keen interest to learn various softwares used in HRM.
- Someone who is proactive with ability for communication with management and employees on an ongoing basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.