HR at Dropshop Network Pvt Ltd
Views:642 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Dropshop Network - Manager - Finance - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-6 yrs)
Dropshop Network Pvt Ltd
Finance Manager - CA/ MBA - Tier 1 Institutes
- Responsible for Corporate Finance & Accounts functions
- Managing the financial reporting for the organization. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and all statutory financial reporting
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Invoicing, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Oversee operations financial department, including financial assistants and accountants
- Monitoring adherence of customer Credit Policy
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Budgeting and Cost Control
- Presentation of financial results and insights to the Board
- Analyze financial reports and provide a strategy for cost control
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Statutory compliance
- Coordination on all ROC and Companies Act related work in liaison with company secretary
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organization and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice
- Work in coordination with a finance team and audit team for all taxation activities, like GST Returns, IT Returns, TDS Filing
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies
- Work in coordination with bank representatives to ensure smooth functioning of banking and financial activities
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
- Educational Requirements: CA(Final)/ MBA Finance
- Experience: 4-6 years (Post qualification experience)
- Experience in Corporate Banking.
- Strong exposure to Tally or other accounting software
- Should have a working knowledge of GST, TDS, Taxation and commercial matters.
- Experience with FMCG will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.