HR at Dropshop Network Pvt Ltd
Views:740 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Dropshop Network - Manager - Credit Operations - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-6 yrs)
DROPSHOP NETWORK PVT LTD
Manager - Credit Operations
- Responsible for Dropshop's credit operations/planning business.
- Improve and strictly implement the company's credit systems, and strictly abide by the credit policies and principles.
- Responsible for reviewing the actual situation of outstanding on the platform and identifying business risk points.
- Post-issuance management of credit to ensure the completion of the collection process.
- Design and construction of the credit platform/product along with technology teams.
- Daily, weekly reporting of the performance indicators.
- Day-to-day management of the credit platform operations department and working cross-functionally with other teams for the same.
- Bachelor degree or above with a major in finance. Tier 1 Institutes Preferred
- 5 years experience in working with financial institutions or planning/operating experience in financial lending platforms.
- Strong statistical skills, judgment and decision-making ability, communication skills, planning ability.
- Familiar with understanding the work content of each link of the credit cycle. Be able to complete research and reporting tasks independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.