HR at Dropshop Network Pvt Ltd
Views:1344 Applications:565 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Dropshop Network - Business Analyst - IIM/IIT/NIT/BITS (2-4 yrs)
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join us. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Qualifications / Skills:
- Be a passionate problem solver - breaking down problems and developing analytical insights.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Degree in maths / engineering.
- Ability to build tabular and/or visualization reports for regular monitoring of business KPIs.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- 1 - 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel or any other database query language is a plus.
- Experience with some flavor of data visualization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.